Thank you for making an appointment!
It helps us to prepare and to make the most of your time during your visit.
Many works of art are safely packed and stored in our off-site warehouse and we need time to prepare them for viewing. By scheduling your visit and letting us know which works of art you would like to see during your visit you help us to be ready when you visit and avoid long waiting times while we pull items and arrange them for viewing.
Please fill out the form to the right and we will call you to schedule a time convenient for you.
Of course no appointment is necessary if you want to just visit the gallery to see what's on display.
However, it is very helpful to schedule your visit, if you:
- Want to see any new arrivals before we put them on display.
- Want to see any work of art from our web site that is not currently on display (we'd be happy to check)
- Like a specific artist and want to see more than one work.
- Would like consultation for a spec home or interior design project.
- Would like to get a tour of the current exhibition, new arrivals or new artists.
- Would like to speak to or meet with any principal.
We look forward to your visit and to working with you!
Please fill out the form to the right and we will call you back to schedule an appointment at your convenience. To check for availability of same day appointments please call the gallery at 760-346-4243 or 833-HOHMANN (464-6266).
Please remember that we are a small team and that we need to preserve our time for our clients. If you would like to submit your artwork, discuss advertising, consign art work you own, inquire about job opportunities, get an appraisal of your own art work or if you have any other questions that are not sales related, please submit your request by using the form on the right and we will determine if a face-to-face meeting is necessary. We do not allow walk-ins without appointment for any form of solicitation.